ABOUT THIS ITEM
No More Clogs
Introducing the Revolutionary SinkShroom Hair Catcher Drain Protector for Bathroom Sinks. Unlike regular catchers placed over the drain, SinkShroom fits inside, neatly collecting every hair. The SinkShroom Patent-Pending Design was created to help make clogged drains a thing of the past.
- Quick and easy clean-up
- Avoid using harmful chemicals
- Durable and long-lasting
- Fits most standard sink drains
- Unlike regular catchers placed over the drain, SinkShroom fits inside, neatly collecting every hair
- Time to cleanup? Simply wipe SinkShroom off and go no harsh chemicals, no more tangled messes
- Our sink drain strainer fits any standard bathroom sink drain and will catch every hair every time
- Available in six fun colors: White, gray, blue, green orange and the newly introduced titan clear
- Our bathroom sink hair trap fits any standard 1.25-Inch sink drain, note: Remove drain cover to use
SinkShroom® color may not be pictured as above.
No More Clogged Drains
Our customers are passionate about keeping their bathroom drains clog-free. Who wants to spend all that time cleaning out their drains or invest all that money on harmful chemicals or pricey plumber visits? Our SinkShroom solution is the best preventative measure you could take against clogged drains.
Matches Any Bathroom
We know some of you want to make a statement with your bathroom accessories so we've made the SinkShroom available in six striking colors. You can blend in naturally with your bathroom by going with Neutral Gray, Clean White, or even Titan Clear. Keep your drains clear and have fun while doing it.
Our Universal Design
The SinkShroom fits in any standard 1.25" bathroom sink drain, which is virtually all of them out there. Most sink drains have a pop up or screw-in stopper that can be removed before placing the SinkShroom in. Other stoppers can be unscrewed from under the sink.
We Love Nature
Our Mushroom-like look was inspired by none other than Mother Nature. SinkShroom is made to pop out of your drain by about half an inch so water continues to flow freely while all the hair is neatly wrapped around the base, completely out of sight. Clean up is a breeze.