- Oct 8th 2018: The Ordinary's founder announces all stores closing. Simpleza offers Ordinary customers any serum for $5.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
Simple Solutions For Everyday Problems
Simpleza has one marketing strategy. Create clinical treatments that solve everyday problems. With no expensive marketing campaigns or packaging, these solutions cost less and can be used with your existing products. Simple.
What Are Serums?
Serums are thick liquid like products with active ingredients like vitamins and antioxidants that are formulated with smaller molecules so they can permeate deep into the skin. Serums are designed to penetrate and treat various common skin conditions, such as redness, dehydration, lack of firmness, wrinkles or even darkening of the skin.
Why Use This Facial Serum?
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is indicated to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and congestion.
Also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinic acid, niacinamide is a very effective skin-restoring ingredient that offers multiple benefits for aging skin. Among these benefits is the ability to visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines, dullness, and a weakened skin surface.
- Contains highly effective skin restoring ingredients.
- Reduces the appearance of skin blemishes
- Fights against free radicals for anti-aging effects
- Helps restore even skin tone
Naturally lifts firming and sagging skin
How To Use
- Ensure that skin is clean and dry.
- Apply toner and let dry before applying serum.
- Apply a thin layer of serum in order of lightest to heaviest (if using more than one).
Let serum dry completely then apply your favourite moisturizer.
Water, Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylaparaben ,Sodium Hyaluronate ,Disodium Edta,
Niacinamide, Mentha Arvensis Extract,Pelargonium Graveolens Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Chrysanthellum Indicum Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Aloe Yohjyu Matsu Ekisu, 3-o-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
Do not use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children.