ABOUT THIS ITEM
Keep your peace of mind with the iTek Home Network WiFi Camera. It uses WiFi to allow wide-angle live streaming of your home to your phone, to show you what’s going on when you’re gone. This camera features real-time two-way audio using the built-in mic and speaker, so you can carry on a conversation with someone you’re seeing in real-time.
Should your kids be at school or doing chores? You’ll be able to issue them a gentle reminder. Wondering what your pets are up to when you leave? Then go find out. Great for when you're out of the house for extended periods or if you're going on vacation. You'll rest easy, having the confidence to check in at home and know that everyone and everything are okay. Built-in memory card slot supports up to 32GB (not included). Includes USB cable, mounting base and complete instructions.
- Home network camera makes it simple to keep an eye on your home
- Streams real time on your smartphone or tablet
- Connects to WiFi router
- Motion detection function
- Wide angle viewing lens
- Night vision mode for dark rooms
- Two way audio
- Easy to install
- Free standing wall & mountable design
- App available on iOS & Android
- Reviews (5)
- Questions (0)
This little camera is great. When I first tried to start it up, I could not do it. I figured that I must have missed a step so I started over from step one and every thing worked. I thought the picture was fuzzy but then realized there was protective film over the lens. Easy to understand and of course the price was excellent.
Work-out was not as good as ideal
Occasionally work only...!!!
Will not connect to Wifi
No matter how many times I try I can’t get it to connect to the WiFi. It just says “send” over and over when trying to connect it. Very disappointed.
It won’t connect to my phone through the app
1. Connect the camera to it's power source, and wait for it to cycle up. 2. Insert a paper clip into the "reset" port, and wait for the camera to say that it's been reset. Wait 30 seconds until it says that it has reset 3. Load the iTek app from your mobile device 4. Select Quik Wifi configuration. Click "next", then select your network and enter your network password. 5. Click next, and hold the phone close to your camera. Click "send" to startr scanning, and wait for the camera to say "connected". Click "Next" 6. Once it's connected to your network, you still need to load the individual camera to your phone (This is the point where most customers think that the camera is not working) 7. From the apps main menu, click "Add device" again. Click "Scan the code" and take a photo of the QR code on the back of your camera. 8. Once you've done this, you should now see the camera feed displayed on your app. Please let us know if this works (a lot of customers miss steps 6-8)
In love with show case
I love how fast you receive your purchases every time I order.. so far it’s delivered quickly I have ordered 6 of these little cameras for in my home I love how you can check in and see what’s not going on when your away alittle peace of mind .