- Oct 17th, 2017: The electric scooter craze is going international!
- Oct 3rd, 2018: The Globe and Mail talks about the electric scooter phenomenon.
- Oct 2nd, 2018: Choosing a SAFE hoverboard.
- Oct 1st, 2018: Canadian cities are embracing electric scooter sharing!
- Sept 20th, 2018: The Verge talks about the electric scooter frenzy!
- Sept 13th, 2018: Check out Taylor & Jordan's review of the Gravity Blade Scooter on Fantastic Toy Reviews & Adventures.
- Feb 14th, 2018: Choosing the RIGHT hoverboard.
- Dec 14th, 2017: Showcase store manager DJ talks great gift ideas this holiday season.
- Dec 11, 2016: Viral video: Kid plows driveway with a Hoverboard & snow shovel.
- Dec 9, 2016: Check out Whispered Inspirations' review of the Gravity Blade Hoverboard.
- Dec 5, 2016: TV personality Carson Arthur wants a Gravity Blade Hoverboard for Christmas.
- Nov 22, 2016: Check out the Gravity Blade Team stunting in their new video!
- Oct 28, 2016: Showcase's Gravity Blade Hoverboard Featured On Global TV
- Nov 14, 2016: PC Magazine - Hoverboards will usher in Personal Transportation 2.0
- Nov 14, 2016: KRISTV - Hoverboards are making a comeback
- Nov 11, 2016: USA Today declares Hoverboards This Year's Holiday Hit
- Oct 22, 2016: Hoverboard Basketball Challenge Goes Viral
- Oct 19, 2016: Forbes Magazine says you MUST see these Hoverboard Dancers
- Oct 3, 2016: Soccer on a Hoverboard?! Check it out
- Oct 18, 2016: PR Newswire - Hoverboard Market To Surpass $1.8 Billion by 2021
- Jul 10, 2016: The Dude Sons' Hoverboard Ramp Jump Challenge
- Dec 29, 2015: Mike Tyson's Hoverboard Fall gets 2.6 Million Views
- Nov 12, 2015: Check out these hilarious Hoverboard Fails
- Nov 8, 2015: The Acrobats go viral with their Justin Bieber Hoverboard Dance Routine
ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Reviews (61)
- Questions (3)
Was expecting more
The scooter only lasts me about 2-3 km before dying I am only 190lb so I was expecting that it would still go 20 km because of the max weight is 220 lb.But the scooter is good for short distances and is very portable to charge.
Fun, fast, great way to get around town. These scooters are great and pritty reliable.
PoGo and go
This is perfect for me and many who take transit to getting to gym raids and battles. Now I don't need to ask friends for ride to get around. Loveeeee it!
I loved the speed and the wind in my face I also like d the led light s in the dark
This vehicle is good for point A-B travelling, but my only concern is the battery life. It runs out too quickly by the time Im at my destination Im only left with 2 bars. I hope someone can explain to me why the battery is not as good as they advertise.Thanks