ABOUT THIS ITEM
- February 2nd, 2018: KWCH puts Frywall to the test. Find out if it works!
- January 8th, 2018: Shark Tank's Lori Greiner calls Frywall her favourite product this year - CNBC.
- January 7th, 2018: As seen on Shark Tank, season 9.
- Nov 28th, 2017: Part of Crave's "10 Gifts For Hardcore Cooks".
- Nov 22nd, 2017: Featured on Buzzfeed's "25 Gifts for the Clumsiest Person You Know".
- Nov 3rd, 2017: On "Gifts for those who love to cook and bake" - LA Times.
Sizzle Without Splatter
Frywall keeps your stovetop spotless no matter the meal, providing better protection than splatter screens while keeping your pan completely accessible throughout the cooking process. You can fry, simmer, or sauté as you would with an uncovered pan, and still keep your stovetop spotless. It’s perfect for deep fried delicacies like fried chicken and latkes, as well as for pan-fried burgers and steaks, bacon, bubbling tomato sauce, or that huge pile of greens that always tumbles onto the stovetop.
Smarter Splatter Protection
Frywall never drops its guard, protecting your stovetop even when you stir or flip your food. Yet it lets steam escape, so proteins sear without getting soggy. You get the freedom of an open pan, with a lot less mess.
Tough Yet Compact
Frywall is made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand heat up to 450°F. It's also dishwasher safe, and easy to roll up and store in its pint-sized sleeve.
Two Sizes Available – Verify your pan size before ordering. Not suitable for downdraft stoves.
Uncompromising Protection – Combines uninterrupted protection with complete access to cooking surface.
Stops Oil & Mist Condensation – Blocks fine oil mist that splatter screens let through, but lets steam escape freely.
Spillover Stopper – Prevents spillovers when stir-frying and cooking down greens.
BPA-Free – Made of BPA-free, FDA-compliant silicone that can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.
Dishwasher Safe – Use upper or lower rack of dishwasher.
Includes Storage Sleeve – Rolls into pint-sized sleeve for storage.
Which size Frywall do you need? Start by measuring the rim-to-rim distance across the top of your pan. Refer to the following measurements to determine if Frywall will fit your pan. Need a better guide? Watch this video.
10 Inches - Pan diameter should measure between 9 1/2" - 10 1/4"
12 Inches - Pan diameter should measure between 11 1/2" - 12 1/4"
How To Use
1. Verify that the surface marked “IN” faces the inside of your pan. If your model has a stability ring, it should face the middle of the pan.
2. Grip Frywall with your thumbs on the inside and your other fingers spread out wide on the outside surface.
3. Maintaining this grip, maneuver Frywall so the bottom edge forms a circle.
4. Gently lower Frywall into your pan. Frywall should rest against the inside surface of your pan's rim, so the cooking surface stays clear. Frywall won't be damaged by sitting on the cooking surface, but it may get in the way a bit.
5. Cook away, just avoid exposing Frywall to direct flames. Frywall is safe to 450°F, well above the smoking temperature of most cooking oils.
6. For easy storage, roll up Frywall and place it back into its reusable plastic packing sleeve.
See this video for a demonstration showing how to use your Frywall.