ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dec 28th, 2017: Part of SHE Canada's 2017 holiday giveaway.
- Dec 20th, 2017: Showcase store manager Sharrel Lobo talks some of this year's hottest gift ideas on CTV Calgary.
- Sept 30th, 2017: Buzzfeed names flawless the top ASOTV product that actually works!
- Aug 30th, 2017: Women's Health says people are obsessed with this hair removal gadget.
- Aug 15th, 2017: Try It Tuesday Update. Hair won't grow back thicker.
- July 18th, 2017: Try It Tuesday! Check out FT Flawless work its magic!
- July 7th, 2017: Racked says this gadget destroys a lady mustache.
- July 6th, 2017: Hello Giggles blog gives Flawless a 100% product recommendation
- June 26th, 2017: See this fan review of FT Flawless.
- June 16th, 2017: FT Flawless Unboxing. Perfect for sensitive areas and more.
Dermaplaning is a highly effective facial exfoliation procedure designed to trigger the cell regeneration process. Dermaplaning is helps rid the face of excess fine hairs (peach fuzz) which can trap dirt and oil, and give skin a dull look. After dermaplaning, let your skin rest, no creams or make up, for several hours afterward. The common benefits of dermaplaning include better penetration of skin care products, smoother makeup application, and the appearance of fresher more youthful looking skin. Suitable for men and women of all ages!
- From the makers of the #1 selling Facial Hair Remover, Finishing Touch
- Instantly & painlessly exfoliates and removes peach fuzz without having to wax or laser
- Helps skin appear healthier, brighter, and have smoother look & feel
- Includes 4 DermaPlane blades - 2 small & 2 long
- Soft grip handles for precision control
- German stainless steel blades with ridged safety guards to protect your skin
Thoroughly wash and dry your face. The Flawless DermaPlane is for dry use only. Select a clean Flawless DermaPlane for each use. Depending on the area, choose either the Long Precision Blade for larger areas, or the Short Precision Blade for smaller areas. For best results, hold skin taut and use short, light strokes and gently skim across skin. Do NOT press the Flawless DermaPlane down into the skin. No pressure should be used. Only pass over the same area once during each use.
- Reviews (2)
- Questions (0)
It doesn't work at all. It really was a waste of money.
Doesn't make the hair grow back thicker!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! Have used it for over a month now and the hair does not come back thicker, I actually noticed that my hair on my upper lip is lighter now too!