ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dec 22nd, 2017: CTV Kitchener visits Showcase on the hunt for Fingerlings.
- Dec 20th, 2017:Hunting for Fingerlings? Showcase is the place to go!
- Dec 20th, 2017: CTV Ottawa visits Showcase just in time for some Fingerlings.
- Dec 20th, 2017: Country1053 & Magic999 pick up wind of our Fingerling shipments to Thunder Bay.
- Dec 14th, 2017: Showcase store manager DJ talks great gift ideas this holiday season.
- Dec 11th, 2017: Featured in our Breakfast Toronto giveaway.
- Nov 12th, 2017: Fingerlings featured on The Ellen Show!
- Nov 9th, 2017: According to Twitter GVP, Fingerlings are 2017's trending holiday toy.
- Oct 26th, 2017: Why do Fingerlings have that magic touch?
- Oct 12th, 2017: Meet the woman behind Fingerlings and her inspiration for the hottest toy of 2017!
- Sept 29th, 2017: Don't miss out! Fingerlings are disappearing fast.
- Sept 29th, 2017: Fingerlings respond to touch and sound. Find out how to make them fart.
- Sept 27th, 2017: Fingerlings make CNN's hottest toys list for the holiday season.
- Sept 26th, 2017: The must-have toy for Christmas 2017.
- Sept 21st, 2017: Fingerlings might be the new Hatchimals this holiday.
- Sept 11th, 2017: Business Insider says Fingerlings are set to become the hottest toy this holiday!
- Sept 8th, 2017: Poised to be this holiday's hottest toy! - Time
- Sept 6th, 2017: Fingerlings on Walmart's list of '25 toys that will rule the holidays'.
Meet the Untamed T-Rex's by Fingerlings! These finger-gripping creatures are fierce and unpredictable, and know friends vs. foes. In untamed mode, they roar, hiss and chomp! In tamed mode they nuzzle, purr and love to be near you. Complete with snapping jaws and gripping claws, these interactive dinos react to touch, motion, and sound with over 40 different sounds and animations. Your ferocious T-Rex will also greet you with a unique greeting call when you power him up.
Ferocious At Your Fingertips!
Friend or foe? You decide! Do you have the touch to tame your T-Rex? Or will you flip a switch and trigger their wild side? You are the master, but you better be fast to keep up with these dinos!
Rile Them Up
Tap their noses, heads, or pet them once for various replies: Warning calls, hisses, growls, and roars! Shake them to get them really chomped, or press and hold the back of their heads for a full-on Roar attack!
Calm Them Down
Calm them into tamed mode by petting: Start at the tip of the nose and finish at the back of the head. If they need a rest, lay them down in your hands for a quick raptor snooze.
Want to laugh out loud? Press and hold both sensors together for a surprise! Gross!
- Reacts to sound, motion, and touch
- Wild roars, chomping jaws, and even a little dino gas
- Grips onto your finger and fiercely loyal
- Batteries included; each sold separately