ABOUT THIS ITEM
- Dec 22nd, 2017: CTV Kitchener visits Showcase on the hunt for Fingerlings.
- Dec 20th, 2017:Hunting for Fingerlings? Showcase is the place to go!
- Dec 20th, 2017: CTV Ottawa visits Showcase just in time for some Fingerlings.
- Dec 20th, 2017: Country1053 pick up wind of our Fingerling shipments to Thunder Bay.
- Dec 14th, 2017: Showcase store manager DJ talks great gift ideas this holiday season.
- Dec 11th, 2017: Featured in our Breakfast Toronto giveaway.
- Nov 12th, 2017: Fingerlings featured on The Ellen Show!
- Nov 9th, 2017: According to Twitter GVP, Fingerlings are 2017's trending holiday toy.
- Oct 26th, 2017: Why do Fingerlings have that magic touch?
- Oct 12th, 2017: Meet the woman behind Fingerlings and her inspiration for the hottest toy of 2017!
- Sept 29th, 2017: Don't miss out! Fingerlings are disappearing fast.
- Sept 29th, 2017: Fingerlings respond to touch and sound. Find out how to make them fart.
- Sept 27th, 2017: Fingerlings make CNN's hottest toys list for the holiday season.
- Sept 26th, 2017: The must-have toy for Christmas 2017.
- Sept 21st, 2017: Fingerlings might be the new Hatchimals this holiday.
- Sept 11th, 2017: Business Insider says Fingerlings are set to become the hottest toy this holiday!
- Sept 8th, 2017: Poised to be this holiday's hottest toy! - Time
- Sept 6th, 2017: Fingerlings on Walmart's list of '25 toys that will rule the holidays'.
They're Serious About Having Fun
Baby Fingerlings Pandas are serious about having fun! They're curious about the world around 'em and love to grab onto things...especially your fingers! With iridescent sparkles on their arms and legs, they love to shimmer and shine! Fingerlings Pandas respond to noise, motion and touch in all kinds of sweet and comical ways.
They blink, blow kisses, talk in panda singsong and even fall asleep when you rock them gently. And if you shout or make a loud noise, they get really startled! Adopt them all and play with the sweetest panda pals around and feel that PANDA-MONIUM!
- Serious about having fun!
- They're sparkly pandas with iridescent sparkles on their arms and legs!
- Fingerlings baby pandas respond to sound, motion and touch with blinking eyes, head turns and panda singsong.
- Blow them kisses and they'll kiss you back!
- Hold them upside down, rock them to sleep or make loud noises to see how they react!