ABOUT THIS ITEM
- April 1st, 2017: Insane coverage! Cover your tattoo with this foundation.
- March 22nd, 2017: Jeffree Star tests the world's most full coverage foundation.
- Feb 15th, 2017: Dermcol foundation/cover first impressions.
- Nov 12th, 2016: Does it really cover? Dermacol review and demo!
- Oct 11th, 2016: Extreme coverage foundation...OMG!!!
- August 27th, 2016: The most AMAZING FOUNDATION EVER!?
- August 16th, 2016: Tattoo hacking with Dermacol.
207 - light beige complexion
208 - porcelain/bright beige complexion
209 - peach complexion
210 - very bright complexion
218 - medium/tan
223 - rich/deep tan
Legendary High Covering Makeup
Dermacol Makeup Cover provides perfect coverage even in thin layers and is the perfect corrector for dark under-eye, unpleasant spots and skin blemishes. It completely covers acne, loss of pigmentation, post surgical bruising, tattoos etc. It may be used on the entire face or body for color correction, darkening or lightening the skin tones, and ensuring ideal balance. It is widely used as a professional make-up for photo or film shoots, modeling and for festive occasions.
This clinically tested, extreme makeup cover was created as the first of its kind in Europe and one of the first in the world. The license for this foundation was eventually sold to Hollywood. It contains 50% pigments, which makes it a weapon against skin imperfections.
Dermacol Makeup Cover provides outstanding coverage with a natural looking finish for your entire face and body. Your skin will be well balanced and have a velvety matte appearance.
- For all skin types
- SPF 30
- Preservative free
- Waterproof and long lasting
- Great for covering imperfections and even tattoos
- Full coverage range from slight to extreme
- Includes (1) Dermacol Makeup Cover in selected shade (30g)
- Reviews (1)
- Questions (0)
Buy it, try it!
Amazing. I saw the adds for this on Instagram in which it is shown covering up tattoos, I want to say thay this is not an overstatement of it's ability. I have acne scarring and this foundation is the best, THE BEST, at covering it up. Not to mention it feels fairly lightweight for the amount of coverage and it leaves a nice dewy finish (which I tend to matify using some powder in my T zone as I have oily skin). I'm so glad this foundation doesn't clog my pores, because every other high coverage foundation makes me break out like crazy, but not this one. You really don't have to use much to cover your whole face, about a pea sized amount or less so it's a good **** for your buck too! Love it, and highly recommend!