ABOUT THIS ITEM
The Most Beautiful Thing You Can Wear is Confidence
Kick pale, pasty skin to the curb and greet the world with confidence with the best face self-tanner out there. When you’re rocking a safe, natural tan, you’ll face life with the certainty that comes from knowing you look your best. And when you use our natural, vegan, cruelty-free facial tanning lotion you’ll have the added bonus of knowing your beauty will never cost you your health or integrity.
So what makes our natural face self-tanner the quickest way to a brand new you? It starts with a few carefully chosen ingredients. We collect high quality, nourishing, and natural ingredients from around the world to create a tanner that gives natural color without exposing your body to anything harmful. Ingredients like organic shea butter, organic green tea extract, and organic argan oil care for your skin while supporting a streak-free sunless tan. Add color one application at a time to build a glow that will make everyone wonder when you had time to take a tropical vacation.
- Organic & natural ingredients
- Non-streaking formula
- Won’t turn you orange, build-able golden tan, smells great
- Certified cruelty-free
- Certified vegan
- Made in USA
Water, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin (Vegetable), Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Isostearyl Isostearate, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Camellia Oleifera (Japenese Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, *Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, *Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Citric Acid, Vanilla Tahitensis (Vanilla) Fruit Extract *Certified Organic Ingredients
How To Use
1. Ready to tan? Start by exfoliating your face. Use a facial scrub or cleansing brush to gently get rid of dead skin cells. This will to help make sure your facial tan lasts as long as possible.
2. When you’re ready, apply a thin layer of natural face self tanner evenly over your face and all the way up into your hair line. Don’t forget your neck and to blend behind your ears, and all the way down to your chest. If you have very blonde hair, it is a good idea to put a moisturizer into your hair line. For application, we recommend using a makeup brush for easier application and to avoid your hands getting product on them. Always wash your hands immediately after tanning. Your skin should reach your desired color within six hours.
3. Moisturize and hydrate your skin morning and night. This will help your tan last longer. Your tan lasts as long as your skin cells, so when they turn over (exfoliate) the tan will start to fade. We find that reapplying natural face self tanner every 3-5 days is best for maintaining color, but do what works best for you. Enjoy!