- Oct 8th 2018: The Ordinary's founder announces all stores closing. Simpleza offers Ordinary customers any serum for $5.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
Simple Solutions For Everyday Problems
Simpleza has one marketing strategy. Create clinical treatments that solve everyday problems. With no expensive marketing campaigns or packaging, these solutions cost less and can be used with your existing products. Simple.
What Are Serums?
Serums are thick liquid like products with active ingredients like vitamins and antioxidants that are formulated with smaller molecules so they can permeate deep into the skin. Serums are designed to penetrate and treat various common skin conditions, such as redness, dehydration, lack of firmness, wrinkles or even darkening of the skin.
Why Use This Facial Serum?
Vitamin C is a great antioxidant that can reduce multiple signs of skin aging. When applied topically, it brightens your skin and leaves you with a youthful glow.
Simpleza's 20% Vitamin C Serum combines the highest quality Vitamin C with Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid to create a potent antioxidant effect that permeates skin smoothly, to help lighten & brighten your skin. This incredible formula helps to fade sun spots & discoloration while refining your skin's texture and leaving behind a youthful, glowing appearance.
- Antioxidant formula protects skin from environmental stressors
- Lightens & brightens complexion
- Fades sun spots and discoloration
- Hydrates and moisturizes skin
Naturally lifts & firms
How To Use
- Ensure that skin is clean and dry.
- Apply toner and let dry before applying serum.
- Apply a thin layer of serum in order of lightest to heaviest (if using more than one).
Let serum dry completely then apply your favourite moisturizer.
Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Carborner, Triethanolamine, Betaglucan, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Propanediol, Phenylpropanol.
Do not use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children.