- Oct 8th 2018: The Ordinary's founder announces all stores closing. Simpleza offers Ordinary customers any serum for $5.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
Simple Solutions For Everyday Problems
Simpleza has one marketing strategy. Create clinical treatments that solve everyday problems. With no expensive marketing campaigns or packaging, these solutions cost less and can be used with your existing products. Simple.
What Are Serums?
Serums are thick liquid like products with active ingredients like vitamins and antioxidants that are formulated with smaller molecules so they can permeate deep into the skin. Serums are designed to penetrate and treat various common skin conditions, such as redness, dehydration, lack of firmness, wrinkles or even darkening of the skin.
Why Use This Facial Serum?
Retinoids have been used to treat acne for over 40 years. They also penetrate deep and help to improve skin texture and tone for a smoother, softer and more radiant complexion.
Simpleza's 0.5% Retinol Serum is a concentrated delivery system, combined with a synergistic blend of Vitamin E that softens skin and unclogs pores to clear up acne. Retinol has a molecular structure small enough to penetrate the lower layers of the skin, to improve tone and texture. Enjoy a smoother, softer, more radiant complexion with refreshed skin the moment you use it.
- Stimulates collagen for firmer, smoother skin
- Speeds up skin cell turnover to diminish signs of aging
- Helps to erase fine lines & wrinkles
- Improves texture and tone for a more radiant complexion
Unclogs pores to clear up acne and prevent future breakouts
How To Use
- Ensure that skin is clean and dry.
- Apply toner and let dry before applying serum.
- Apply a thin layer of serum in order of lightest to heaviest (if using more than one).
- Let serum dry completely then apply your favourite moisturizer.
Suggested as a PM regimen.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Betaine, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Trehalose, Green Tea Extract, Olea Europaea Fruit Water, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Extract, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP-Copolymer, Carbomer, Triethanolamine Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Retinol (Vitamin A), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Albumen, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Do not use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children.