- Oct 8th 2018: The Ordinary's founder announces all stores closing. Simpleza offers Ordinary customers any serum for $5.
ABOUT THIS ITEM
Simple Solutions For Everyday Problems
Simpleza has one marketing strategy. Create clinical treatments that solve everyday problems. With no expensive marketing campaigns or packaging, these solutions cost less and can be used with your existing products. Simple.
What Are Serums?
Serums are thick liquid like products with active ingredients like vitamins and antioxidants that are formulated with smaller molecules so they can permeate deep into the skin. Serums are designed to penetrate and treat various common skin conditions, such as redness, dehydration, lack of firmness, wrinkles or even darkening of the skin.
Why Use This Facial Serum?
Hyaluronic Acid can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water, providing deep hydration that diminishes fine lines and wrinkles. Rich in antioxidants, it is key for any skin rejuvenation routine.
Simpleza's Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates and plumps skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, simultaneously improving skin texture & brightness with intense moisture balance. Rich with Vitamin C, it also leaves your skin soft, smooth and feeling rejuvenated.
- Plumps and hydrates dry and dull skin
- Assists in balancing skin moisture levels
- Fights against free radicals for anti-aging effects
- Vitamin C helps to brighten your skin
Naturally lifts firming and sagging skin
How To Use
- Ensure that skin is clean and dry.
- Apply toner and let dry before applying serum.
- Apply a thin layer of serum in order of lightest to heaviest (if using more than one).
Let serum dry completely then apply your favourite moisturizer.
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid)-5, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Trehalose, Hydrolyzed Tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, Rosa Rugosa Flower Extract, Honey Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrolyzed Albumen, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum.
Do not use if redness or irritation occurs. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep away from children.